WHAT IS THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS WHICH CAN BE SUBMITTED AS A PROOF OF DATE OF SET UP?
Any one of these documents has to be submitted
- First Sales Invoice.
- Any proof regarding date of trial production.
- Incorporation Certificate issued by the Registrar of Companies together with the report of the Managing Director to the Shareholders in the Annual Report.
- Commencement of Business Certificate issued by the Registrar of Companies.
- Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Co-operative Societies.
- Certificate of Registration issued under Societies Registration Act.
- Certificate issued by Reserve Bank of India registering newly set up and non-banking financial companies.
- License issued by the Health Authorities.
- License/permission issued by the Municipal/Corporation Authorities.
- Permission/approval granted by the appropriate State Govt. Authorities in the case of Educational Institutions.
- Certificate issued by the Fire Authorities in the case of estariven
Visit HireCA.com Now