How can I get FSSAI registration certificate in Mumbai?

How can I get FSSAI registration certificate in Mumbai?

The Food Business Operators seeking a new license or looking to renew their existing license have to apply through application form B now, so there is just one application form for either applying for a new license or to renew the existing license of a food business.

The procedure for obtaining a license:

1. Application for License shall be made in FORM B to the concerned central license authority or the state licensing authority, based on the eligibility criteria for the food business which s given in FSS ACT’s Rules And Regulations.

2. The application shall be accompanied by a self attested declaration in the specified format declaring that he conforms/shall conform to the Food Safety and Standards Act,Regulations/Bye Laws and shall follow the guidelines on Hygiene and Sanitary Practices provided under Schedule – 4 of the Registration and Licensing Regulations, along with the requisite documents and requisite license fee.

3. The Authorities will carry out inspection of the food business.

4. The license shall be issued by the concerned licensing authority within a period of 60 days.

5. If from the date of making the completed application, a license is not issued within 60 days or the applicant has not received any intimation in this regard the applicant may commence his food business without waiting for further communication.

Documents Required for FSSAI State and Central License:

  1. Blueprint or layout plan of the processing unit
  2. List of Directors or partners with full address and contact details
  3. Photo ID and address proof issued by Government authority of Proprietor or Partner or Director(s)
  4. Name and List of Equipment and Machinery along with their number, installed capacity
  5. List of food category desired to be manufactured. (In case of manufacturers).
  6. Authority letter with name and address of responsible person nominated by the manufacturer along with alternative responsible person indicating the powers vested with them viz assisting the officers in inspections, a collection of samples, packing & dispatch. (Mandatory for manufacturing and processors).
  7. Analysis report (Chemical & Bacteriological) of water to be used as an ingredient in food from a recognized or public health laboratory to confirm the portability (mandatory only for manufacturing and processing units only).
  8. A Copy of sale deed or Rent agreement or Electricity bill
  9. A copy of Partnership Deed or Affidavit or AOA & MOA towards the constitution of the firm.
  10. A copy of certificate obtained under Co-Op Act ? 1861/Multi State Co-Op Act ? 2002 for Co-Operatives. (if applicable).
  11. Food Safety Management System plan or certificate (if any).
  12. Source of raw material for meat and meat processing plants. (if applicable).
  13. Pesticide residues report of water (for packaged drinking water business),
  14. NOCs from Municipality or local body. (optional)
  15. Supporting document proof for turnover
  16. Import Export Code document issued by DGFT(dealing with import and export of food products)

Visit Now